I’m sure the guys at Agile Web Solutions will have a fix for this soon, but in the meantime, here’s how to get 1Password to work with the version of Safari that Apple released today:
- Right click on 1Password in your applications folder, choose ‘Show Package Contents’
- Browse to Contents > Resources > SupportedBrowsers.plist
- Double click to open in Property List Editor
- Drill down to Safari and find MaxBundleVersion
- Change the Value to 5530.17 and Save
- You may have to restart Safari after this, but these steps worked for me.
UPDATE: Well, that was quick – Agile pushed out a beta version an hour or two after this post, and then later in the day pushed version 2.9.19 that fixes this issue.