Position: Web Designer
We are currently seeking a talented website designer with a keen interest or experience in content strategy, UX and UI. If you have ambition, proven skills, creativity and a passion for design, consider joining our team in Park City, Utah.
We are looking for someone that can work in a small team environment and take ownership of projects, and someone who thrives on wearing more than one hat. Primary responsibilities would be to work with our content strategy team to build out wireframes and create website designs. Then, to work with our developer to implement the design and complete data entry, seeing a project through to site launch. You would also be asked to service our monthly marketing clients for design and other website needs, and complete website updates for established sites.
Spigot primarily provides custom website design and content strategy services. Quality work is very important to us, we don't just pump out sites, but take the time for thoughtful content strategy, design and development practices. We also provide web marketing to clients on a monthly basis. Although most of our work is in the digital realm, we occasionally provide brand identity and print work. We service a diverse range of clients in a variety of industries, and have jobs both large and small in scope.
This is an entry-level, contract position with the potential to evolve into a full-time position. Wage, $20 - $35/hr depending on experience. Approximately 24 hrs/week, preferably Tue, Wed, Thur at our studio in Park City.
- Produce design deliverables, wireframes and website mock-ups
- Establish, create and adhere to brand standards for all deliverables
- Implement site designs and content into WordPress
- Complete WordPress website updates for clients, or other design related tasks
- Image editing
- Work collaboratively with our team
Required Experience and Skills
- Education - degree in design or equivalent experience
- Sketch and Abode Creative Suite
- Practical experience in graphic design or web industry
- Understanding of online marketing and SEO practices
- Content strategy experience a plus
- Familiarity with Asana, Google Analytics, Search Console, and other industry tools a plus
- Attention to detail / strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A sense of humor
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and link to portfolio to email@example.com.